- One 60 min. session a week (Fri.)
- Four 25-30 min. sessions a week (M-Th.)
- HAL Inspiring Artists' Club (Tuesdays 3:30-4:00)
- HAL Seminars (Quarterly)
- Two 25 min. sessions per month (2nd & 4th Wed. AM)
|Leader & Location|
- Led by Mrs. Sherwin in the Computer Lab
- Led by Mrs. Sherwin in Room 102 or Computer Lab
- Led by Mrs. Lechner-Holmes & Mrs. Adkins (HAL Facilitators)
- Organized by Mrs. Sherwin
- Led by Mrs. Sjulin (HAL Facilitator) in Room 216
- Students are using Scratch to code their own interactive games.
- 3rd & 4th Grade are participating in Genius Hour/Passion Projects. 5th Grade is studying cryptography.
- Learn about famous artists, art forms/styles, and create artwork using different techniques.
- Guest speakers & activities will vary.
- Intellectually stimulating problem-solving & critical-thinking challenges.